Rick,
I am not doing the DNA test on my Mom's side but rather my Fathers. I am  
not interested on My mom's side yet. (she is Korean) I want to know more 
about  my Dad's side he is full Portuguese. So I am working on my Dad's Mom's 
side  right now. I have all the information I need on my Dad's Grandmother but 
not  much on my Dad's grandfather. Who has the last name of Pregana  
(Pragana) . 
 
Now as for the cousin I am talking about he is male. 
 
My Great-Great Grandmother Mary Augusta Ventura was the sister of my  
Cousin's  Great-Grandmother Rosa Ventura . So since they were sisters would  we 
get the same match? 
 
I hope I did not make you confused...  Mahalo,  Kathy
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas 
for any occasion. 
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to