Cheri,
I just got the book "Seven Daughters of Eve" this past weekend. My cousin  
told me to get it so I would understand DNA better.
 
He also told he used this site _Family Tree DNA - The World's  Only 
Newsletter Dedicated to Genetic Genealogy_ 
(http://www.familytreedna.com/NoCookies.aspx)  
 
I have part of his test and not sure if I can also use it. His great  
grandmother was the sister of my Great Great grandmother.
 
So Mary Augusta Ventura  was my great-great grandmother
and Rosa Ventura  was his great grandmother.
 
What I want is my Great-Great Grandfathers side done. 
 
Sorry is I am making all of you confused... Mahalo  Kathy
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas 
for any occasion. 
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to