I have found my long lost Great Grandparents-in-law.  I was able to
find the death record for Alfred Viera 8 June 1945 84 Roebling St.
Brooklyn NY.

Living in NYC for 17 years.  (I still can't find him on Ancestry for
the 1930 census)  Only 2 years at above address.  He was a retired
Mason.

Born 13 Nov. 1872 Fayal Portugal (still can't find that freguesia) :
(  His wife was Amelia A. (Silva) Viera.  The informant was his son in
law Joseph V. Paiva. The are buried at St. Johns cemetary in
Brooklyn.

It lists his parents on his death certificate as Joseph Viera and
Louisa Benedetti.  Has anyone ever heard of Bendetti as a last name?
Is this a Portuguese name?  It sounds more Italian to me.

It stated he had no SSN.  Does this mean he never became a citizen?

I did find a notice of his death on the Daira website with UMass.

Thanks for any information or suggestions are further searching.

Steven

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to