I dont think Christopher means Custodio
The translation for portuguese is Cristovan, not Custodio


                   
Karlushko - Itajai/SC/Brasil
Pesquisando: 
Santa Catarina, Alemanha, Franca, Holanda, Belgica, Espanha
Portugal, Italia, Luxemburgo
Reinert, Jungklaus, Van der Gocht, Ottekier, Hesse, Laux, Schumer, Bertemes, 
Schilling, Fiorenzano, Feijo, Martins, Costa, Dutra, Dias, Silveira, Gato, 
Sodre,
Andre, Arruda, Aguiar, Lemos, Machado, Mattos, Silveira, Mello, Miranda, Leal
Quadrado, Rebello, Marques, Brasil, Teixeira, Baptista, Jorge, Van der Burggerie

--- Em ter, 28/7/09, Benjamin George <[email protected]> escreveu:


De: Benjamin George <[email protected]>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Anglicization of name: Custodio
Para: [email protected]
Data: Terça-feira, 28 de Julho de 2009, 17:27


Thanks for the info. 

I was wondering if it was Christopher, because I have some records from my 
family that list a child with the name of Christopher, but on the Minho site 
there is no Christopher but there is a Custodio.  All the other children have 
the same names except for that one, so I was wondering if Christopher might be 
the anglicization of Custodio.

Ben





      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados
http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to