*Nancy

My line is from Velas, Sao Jorge too...

I descend from Flossicisso Periera Thomas and Isabel Florisida da Piedades.

Their son Manuel Jose Pereira de Bettencourt married Mariana Josefa de
Bettencourt in Velas on 7 Jan 1864.

Their son Joao Francisco Pereira b 10 Mar 1865, removed to the US in 1884,
settling in Bridgewater, Massachusetts.

Brad*

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM, nancy jean baptiste <
fishsongf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  Greetings to you all,
>
>      I'm wondering if anyone has any information or connection to:
>
>      Antonio Jose de Sousa Pereira, born around 1777
>
>         who married on June 4,1800.....in Velas
>
>      Marianna Clara do Espirito Santos, born around 1774
>
> These are parents of my ggggrandfather......also named Antonio Jose de
Sousa
> Pereira who married Isabel de Jesus da Silveira.....daughter of Manuel
Avila