Thank you very much. I guess all I can do is ask. My problem is I am not
affiliated with any Catholic Church so I guess I would
have to make a connection with someone at the church, highly unlikely.
By the way, what did you do with your dBase files. Are you still able to
read them?
I take it you grew up in Hayward? I grew up in the Oakland area and I
believe
my mother was in the Holy Ghost one time in San Leandro.
Thanks for telling your story,
Tish