Hi Manoel César Furtado,

I have tryed to send this directly to you but came back…

Trying this way…

De: Eliseu Manuel Pacheco da Silva [mailto:eliseuman...@sapo.pt]
Enviada: quarta-feira, 14 de Julho de 2010 17:51
Para: Manoel César Furtado
Assunto: RE: MARQUES from S. Miguel

Hi Manoel,

Please visit my page at: http://gw1.geneanet.org/index.php3?b=eliseumanuel
<http://gw1.geneanet.org/index.php3?b=eliseumanuel&lang=en> &lang=en. It is
in English.

I have a Miguel Marques married to Ana da Costa. I think they were born in
Porto Formoso, which is not far from Ribeira Grande.  They should have lived
there around the 1650… Those are my brick wall…

Thank you for your offer.

If I can do something for you here, go ahead and ask.

 eliseu