You are terrific, so many good leads!

I am amazed at the general help from this group, it is truly heartwarming.

Adair
On Jul 30, 2010, at 5:23 PM, bellema...@gmail.com wrote:

Adair,

I spoke with a very nice woman at the Western Sonoma County Historical Society and she found the following. She said they are buried at a little cemetery she thought was called Forest Lawn on the corner of Bodega Hwy but I have a feeling it is Sebastopol Memorial Lawn Cemetery as I cannot find a Forest Lawn Cemetery. I am not familiar with Sebastopol but she said if you get to Pleasant Hill you have gone too far. So I have called Sebastopol Memorial Lawn and waiting for them to call me back with exact dates of death for Jennie and Manuel.

Manuel E. Borba 1851-1934
Jennie Borba 1856-1946
Wm. Sebastian Borba 1886-1971
Manuel I. Borba 1878-1977

The woman and the Western Sonoma County Historical Society started giving me info in obit but I'm sorry I could not write that fast but she did tell me the obits would have been in either the Santa Rosa Press Democrat or the Sebastopol paper. Also, she said someone in the office did a study of some of the people in the area and she said Borba was a familiar name in the area so you might want to give them a jingle to see what else they might have on the family.

"E"

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Azores +unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."