From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
"E" Sharp
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:59 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Merry Christmas

I asked my husband for a plane ticket to Mazatlan for Christmas but he
said he already bought my Christmas present.....a warm, fuzzy,
waterproof jacket for this @(#*$*Z&^%%^@&*# weather we are having here
in Sacramento and it is not returnable.  I am happy we have a home on
a hill as otherwise I'm afraid we might be flooded out in a few more
days.  Come to think of it, this hill could give way...who
knows........

Well, Sam, have a chocolate martini on the patio overlooking the ocean
for me....make that a few, for all of us weather-ravaged people!  It
could be worse, though, we could be stuck at the airport in London for
days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Not too sure about the Merry and
Happy though....

"E"