Eric et al,

 

Aren't you making an assumption about the marriage certificate being theirs.
I'm not saying it isn't, but right  now it's an assumption. now if I get it
and the address match know addresses, that would be a different matter.

 

I've found other John/Joao/Jose and Mary/Maria/Mariannas, who seem to be a
match as well.  Also there's nothing that I could see on that marriage
extract that says they're from either Cape Verde or the Azores.

 

So unless I've missed something, (and I certainly admit that I could have)
I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion of Cape Verde.  Is this indeed
the consensus?  If so, please explain to me, I'd rather NOT drive myself
nuts if the answer is right in front of me.

 

Alexis

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
eric edgar





_______________________________________
No infections found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo System Shield®
http://www.iolo.com

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to