OK. I'm getting it now. so you think that Mary Gibou is most certainly my
Mary. still a bit of an assumption I think, even though I believe it will
probably pan out.  I know I am one of those concrete evidence types so for
me,  I need more, which I suppose I'll get with the acquisition of the
actual copies.

 

Also, how do we know he was going to visit Mary Gibou Lima?

 

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

 

Alexis

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
eric edgar
This draft for Manuel Joseph Gibou, who we have determined is the same
person on the shiplist going to visit his sister Mary Gibou Lima. He is born
in Brava, Cape Verde Islands. 



_______________________________________
No infections found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo System Shield®
http://www.iolo.com

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to