My Grandfather's name was Francisco Vieira Mello (deMello), born in
Lajes do Pico, Azores, Portugal.  There is some reason to believe that
his father's name was also Francisco Vieira Mello (deMello).  The
birthdate for my Grandfather is 3/18/1859.  He married Catherine
(Catarina) d'conceicao Xavier.  The birthplace I have for her is
Silveira do Pico, Azores, Portugal, birthdate 10/26/1860).  I do have
some information on her.

Spent a beautiful 2 weeks in the Azores in 2004.  Never found any
relatives but I am sure I may have sat next to one or two of them
without knowing it.

Any information greatly appreciated;

Shirley Mello Fabel
[email protected]

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to