I opened it, thanks.

I have a question, is there an easy explanation for why Caroline's
last name could have been listed as Perpetua and you found Jacinta?  I
am new to this and do not understand Portugese, and I am absolutely
astonished at how far back that documented line of ancestors go and
was wondering what level of certainty this important link is.  I was
hoping I could get one or two generations deeper.