On Jan 24, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Edward Rodrigues wrote:

is there anyway you could scan the broadsheet and attach a copy?
Edward Rodrigues

I managed to scan one of the broadsheets of jobs. I sent a private email to Edward telling him where he can download the images, since he was very interested. If anyone else is interested, send me a private email and I'll reply with the links.

The files (each side of the document) are too large to email.

This was NOT the one with the ad in Portuguese.

Mary Bordi

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into 
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the 
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
membership."

Reply via email to