On Jan 24, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Edward Rodrigues wrote:

is there anyway you could scan the broadsheet and attach a copy?

That occurred to me as I was typing in the few examples I gave. The paper is larger than my scanner, so I would have to stitch two scans together.

I will put it on my list of things to do. I know it was really interesting to me and I would love to share with anyone else who is interested. In fact, the papers themselves have been folded for many years and scanning them would at least preserve the information on them and save folding and unfolding in order to access that info.

Mary Bordi

PS If I don't get around to it in a month or so and anyone remembers, send me a reminder!

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into 
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the 
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
membership."

Reply via email to