Janis,

Antone died in East Los Angeles.  I don't know what the regional papers are
for East LA.  The Gale Publication Directory (I think) has them listed.  I
know any public library has the large book that lists newspapers in the
United States.  Since Antone died in L.A., I just thought I'd check the
Times to see if he was there.

Manuel died in Norwalk.  I'm not sure if Whittier's Daily News picks up the
Norwalk area.  I can ask at the Portuguese hall in Artesia if anyone knows
which paper covers Norwalk, since Norwalk is one city over from Artesia.

Not everyone publishes an obituary.

If you want a picture from Riverside National, my dad said he can do it
between Feb. 14 - Feb 27.

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to