My father was the youngest of seven children.  They father was naturalized in 
1896 and the name was changed from Oliveira to Oliver.  I am trying to find two 
of his brothers or relatives of them from the west coast.
Antone Joaquim Oliver  born 6/20/1905 in New Bedford Mass-Death 2/18/1972-lasts 
resisdence 90022 Los Angeles

Manuel Joaquim Oliver-  mets him once back in the 1970.  My father called in 
Scottie.  Born 2/25/1910 in New Bedford, Mass. Death 2/2/1989.  I do know that 
he his buried at Riverside National Cenetary.

I am trying to find out all informtion about them.  A obit would be nice. Where 
came i send for them.

All information is apprciated.


      

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to