Shirley,
 
The information that I have is from the NEPS site.  I have not been  able 
to research and document it as yet.  That said, I have researched my  Grt. 
Grandmother and everything is checking out to be true to the NEPS data  base.
 
Antonio Pereira Pinheiro would be my 5th Grt Grandfather with no parents  
listed on the NEPS site.  His birth would be in the early 1700's.  He  
married Francisca Bernarda (no dates).  The earliest date on record is  their 
grandson Manuel Pinheiro 1783.  
What are the names of your relatives and maybe I can find a connection with 
 siblings.  I haven't copied everything as yet.  I'm working on  it.
 
Does anyone work on the NEPS site and know how to get the info to print on  
landscape.  I haven't been able to figure that out.  Trying to copy  and 
carrying over to micro word was a shambles at best. LOL
 
What are your relatives names and any dates to work with?
 
 
Ally
Vieira Anselmo  of  Sao Padro, Sao Miguel
Pinheiro  and Nunes of  Praia do Almoxarife, and Flamengos,  Faial




In a message dated 1/31/2011 1:16:17 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

What were your Antonio Pereira Pinheiro's parents names?
Feteira & Flamengos are not too far apart.
Shirley

----- Original Message ----- 
From:  [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected])  
To: [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected])  
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:23  PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy]  Castlewood, CA


Shirley,
 
My Pinheiro's are from Praia do Almoxarife, Faial, around the  early 1800's.
 
Antonio Pereira Pinheiro lived in Flamengos,  Faial in the 1700's.
 
Ally
Vieira Anselmo  of  Sao Padro, Sao  Miguel
Pinheiro and Nunes of  Praia do Almoxarife, and  Flamengos, Faial




My husband has PINHEIRO from Feteira,  Faial.
Shirley
P.S.  I went to a New Year's dance at  Castlewood CC.




-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to  
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when  
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest,  Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit  this group at 
_http://groups.google.com/group/Azores_ (http://groups.google.com/group/Azores) 
.  
Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will 
 take you to "Edit my membership."
-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to  
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when  
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged,  or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group  at 
_http://groups.google.com/group/Azores_ (http://groups.google.com/group/Azores) 
.  
Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will 
 take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to