Cheri I will work on a creen by screen with translation, not this week
i'm a little under the weather, not feeling so well.

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:
> Eileen asked about this web site:
> www.portaldocidadao.pt
>
> I'm pretty sure George Pacheco has used it.  I know someone mentioned a long
> time ago (over a year, I think).  I'm sure that there are native speakers on
> this list that can help you navigate it.
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
> Achada
>
> --
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when
> they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."



-- 
http://www.geocities.com/bretanha1954/

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to