Great! need help keep me posted you can always call me After 4:30ET
 774-488-8636

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Eileen Leite <[email protected]> wrote:
> I appreciate this, George, and hope you are feeling better soon.  I went
> back into the website this week, and the site had changed, there is now a
> "CERTIDÕES ONLINE" tab, but it said that credit cards are not being accepted
> at this time. BUT today it says (hurray) (as Babylon online Translation
> Service gave me) " Payment by credit card is already available...Completed
> the technical intervention with a view to improve the service Certificates
> Online".
>
> I was able to register as a User (Used that online translator to help), but
> I don't have time today to try to order the death record I need. I will keep
> you posted.
>
> I think being able to access this site will be helpful to all of us who
> might want to order records from Portugal and its Autonomous Regions, at
> least those records less than a 100 years old, as they charge so much extra
> to process a check in US funds.
>
> Eileen Leite
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
> George Pacheco
> Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:48 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] The Portal do Cidadao web site for ordering
> records
>
> Cheri I will work on a screen by screen with translation, not this week
> i'm a little under the weather, not feeling so well.
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
> they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."



-- 
http://www.geocities.com/bretanha1954/

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to