Pat,
Good to hear from you again, cousin.  Yes, I sent Emil the updated info I had
on my Furtado/Dutra family awhile ago.  He is so great to help everyone with
looking up their lost connections.  I am so grateful to you and Emil for all
the help you have given me in connecting the missing links. He has so much
info.
I had responsed to this thread earlier, thinking it was Jacki G. who sent the
post out, but never heard back from Jacki.  MaryAnn feel free to contact me
directly also, as I have ongoing info on Rose Woodson and her family, she is my
3rd cousin, twice removed.  I actually work for her granddaughter here in
Jamestown, Rhode Island.   The Jose Furtado Dutra 4-25-1899 is my third cousin,
twice removed, so it appears we are related also.  I'd love to share info with
you.

In case you don't have it - I posted the following on 7/16:
Upon searching your list I find that the Manuel Furtado born 11/5/1697, married
on 02/25/1715 and died on 10/29/1730 is my 7th great grandfather.
I have many of the other names on my tree but don't have dates associated with
them.  Maybe we (and others who are related) could connect directly to share
info and update the group.  My email is dwood...@aol.com.  I have been
searching for my California relatives for awhile but can't seem to locate them
as I'm not sure what town they settled in.  They are Frank Furtado born about
1897, Manuel Furtado born about 1926 and Joseph Furtado born about 1897 in
Cedros.  They are the children of Francisco Furtado (1870) and Maria da
Conceicao Rosario (1878).

I posted the following as a response on 7/16
Yes, my grandfather was Manuel Furtado Dutra 12/25/1903, his father Francisco
Furtado Dutra 4/21/1870, his father Antonio Furtado Dutra Valim 11/12/1836, his
father

Joao Furtado Dutra 02/16/1796, his father Antonio Furtado Dutra 1/3/1756, his
father Joao Furtado Dutra  (who married Catarina Maria Furtado born 2/4/1725)
and his father was Joao Furtado also.  I actually have Furtado relatives on
both sides of my grandparents tree.  There are also Rose and Garcia's in my
tree.
Donna Dutra Wood