Sherry,

I don't have access to this film, but the film number shows it is for
Cedros, Faial. If you use the NEPS site for Faial you can search the
genealogies constructed by the same parish records

that were filmed.
http://www.neps.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt

I spent a few minutes looking at it, but did not find any of these three
people listed. Perhaps she was born in a neighboring parish or thename was
slightly different, or I just missed it.

Eric Edgar