Thank you for your suggestion. I did go to the site but the people I'm
looking for are not there. They are very elusive. I have been at a road block
on  this line for a while. I worked another line for a while & came back
hoping  for some luck. The time isn't right I guess. Thanks for your help.
Sherry

In a message dated 10/22/2011 8:28:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,