Thank you Nancy Jean!  Glad to hear it's a shorter trip - day trips like
these would be FUN. J

Robin Borba Besotes

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
nancy jean baptiste
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 1:18 PM
To: azores group
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help with planning a trip to Lisbon and
Azores

There's a ferry around 9 in the morning and also a returning one later in
the day....seems like it was 8 or so ...the schedule is usually on line at
Transmacor. The trip from Pico to Sao Jorge is short since it's only 11
miles or so between islands...maybe 40 minutes, maybe less! During the busy
months the ferry makes more trips. I haven't been in May but it is
considered "the season". day trips to fayal are a nice adventure as well and
the ferry trip isn't long either. Over and back to both of those islands is
easy in one day!
Nancy Jean