looking for ancestors of my grandfather joao joaquim braga born dec. 12
1901 married patrocina valente born 12 april 1904?.greatgrandfather was
Manuel joaquim braga  married vitoria de jesus,birth dates unknown.their
children were jose joaquim braga,antonio braga,maria da conceicao
braga,francisco braga,agostinho braga,verginia braga,and my grandfather
joao joaquim braga.All were from santo espirito,santa maria azores.church
where my grandfather was baptized  was igreja da nossa senhora da *

Purificação<http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=igreja%20da%20nossa%20senhora%20da%20purificasao%20santa%20maria&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCIQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guiadacidade.pt%2Fpt%2Fpoi-igreja-de-nossa-senhora-da-purificacao-acores-18575&ei=A3guT-X8D-fq0gHDy7nJCw&usg=AFQjCNFRx6PA5sVng-CJw4NmnSDnKZK-yA&sig2=SwJ0P0cUgYycpPpoQa-f6w>,santo

espirito,santa maria.If anyone has any info relating to the above it would
be greatly appreciated,thanx joe matias!*