Thank you so much will be calling tomorrow.

Gail

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
John Raposo
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:37 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Carlos Machado's livro 1

Father Joe's address is:

Rev. Joseph Viveiros, Pastor

St. Dominic Parish Church

1277 Grand Army of the Republic Highway

PO Box 205

Swansea, MA 02777

508-675-7206

I suggest calling the rectory between 9AM to 3PM (Eastern Daylight Saving
Times), M-F

Having all this data in a ged com is a real treasure and will save endless
of hours of eye strain, magnifying glass in hand, as well as trying to
decipher the abreviations in the original (if one could get one's hands on a
photocopy of the original manuscript!)

Good luck!

John Miranda Raposo