  From: bellema...@gmail.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] SJ Conference April 21 Scarf Attendees
List

  OK Conference Attendees,

  I have contacted Bela and her reply is below. If you have not already
pre-registered with them could you please let me know by Tuesday (tomorrow) so
I can give her your name and a count to make it easier for them, also regarding
lunch which is $25.

  So far, I have the following who ARE ATTENDING - and I need to know if you
are pre-registered or not. If you are not pre-registered are you also going to
be doing lunch?

  Celeste
  Elaine - Not Pre-Registered - Will be doing Lunch
  Karen M. H.
  Veronica

  I need to hear from the following if you are ATTENDING OR NOT and if you are
pre-registered. If you are still going and not pre-registered are you also
going to be doing lunch?

  Maggie
  Rosemarie
  Leonore
  Betty

  Any last minute new listers that would like to be included?

  I will only give Bela the count that is confirmed above. If possible, could
you please respond to my personal email addy - bellemarco at gmail dot com

  "E"