Sam.  Once you figure out if you have the right baptism, I will work on getting 
it loosely translated.
[email protected]

On Jun 24, 2012, at 11:23 PM, Sam Koester wrote:

> Would greatly appeciate it if sks could check to see if I have the right 
> record.  CCA site Island of San Jorge, Ribeira Seca - Baptismos 1751-1769,
> #0048, lower right side.  I’m hoping I am reading: Maria daughter of Joaquim 
> da Silveira Machado and Isabel Maria Machado de Valencia.  If I have the 
> right baptism, I would really appreciate a translation of this document as I 
> don’t think I can figure this one out.
>  
> Many thanks in advance, Sam in CA
> 
> -- 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
> they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Thank you,

Frederick Souza
19 Owen Drive
Stonington, CT 06378-1012
      860-535-2670     [email protected]






-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to