Almost all of my information is from Joao.  He did not have this information.  I'm hoping that maybe someone in the group is related and has the information I need.  It is just like my Great Grand father Jose Cardoso Ventura who died in Brazil but I did not have a date.  Someone in the family remembered that he died the day before her father was born( which was Jose's son).  Thanks for the response. I'm hoping someone is researching the same linage and has the information.  Doreen

-----Original Message-----
From: celeste perry
Sent: Jun 26, 2012 10:32 AM
To: "[email protected]"
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Jose Machado de Castro of Ribeirinha, Terceria

Doreen,
   If you check with Joao Ventura, I am pretty sure he has completed the genealogy for the entire village of Ribeirinha, Terceira.  Celeste, Hayward, CA
 
Celeste Perry [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
From: rondo ranch <[email protected]>
To: azores group <[email protected]>
Cc:
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 8:48 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Jose Machado de Castro of Ribeirinha, Terceria

I need to locate the death record for my Greatx2Grandfather Jose Machado de Castro.  I'm hoping that someone has him in their tree and has his death information.  He was born 5/12/1828 in Ribeirinha, Teceira to Jose Machado de Castro and Maria do Carmo da Cunha.  His wife Maria Eugenia Machado died 11/23/1910 in a house in Fonte, Ribeirinha.  Some of the family says that he died here in California but does not know the location or date.  He died before 1910. Thanks for your help.
Doreen Caetano

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Azores+[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to