Hi Gayle,
Yes, it is 1863 as to the year of the baptismal record, however I am trying
to figure out the year listed in the left side margin talking about his
death.
David
On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:37:20 PM UTC-7, Kawika322 wrote:
> I found a Baptismal Record of a Jose Ferreira that I need a second
> opinion in translating the text in the margin of the record. I think I got
> most of it..something along the lines of "died in the frequezia of Sao
> Roque, Ponta Delgada on the 15 December of 19??. What do you think is the
> correct year? My guess is 1951, but I would like to have other's input on
> this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."