Hello LesConsider the child to be two months old ( the Priest had a bad habit
of making funny d's especialy if it was "de". see elsewhere) and I make out his
father profession as being "caiador" painter (house pinter).Hope that
helps.Hermano
 Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:54:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation Help, Please
From: fbarroso1...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Hi Les.
You are correct the infant is six months old, Possible that he was not
baptized. The word is profession (profissão), but I could not tell which
profession.
Best regards.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Lester <lester.mur...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry. Here is the link.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-LJ-LAJES-O-1860-1875/PIC-LJ-LAJES-O-1860-1875_item1/P164.html

On Friday, August 31, 2012 8:42:14 PM UTC-4, Cheri Mello wrote:
Les,

Send the URL.  The way you saved it is too small for my eyes.  When I enlarge,
it's too pixelated and I can't read it.

Achada