I am a descendant of a Francisco Raposo and Maria de S. José from Bretanha. 
However, he was from Ginetes and I believe that she was from Relva. I am on 
vacation and do not have access to my genealogy materials right now. I will 
have access in about a week and will get back to you. If it is the same couple 
then we are `cousins´. The Lindo Cabrals are definitely from Bretanha. I have 
them in my data base. Before the first years of the 20th century all records 
were kept in Ajuda. After that, Remédios and Pilar were became suffragan 
parishes of Ajuda with their own set of books. Today, the Freguesia da Bretanha 
is Ajuda only. Pilar and Remédios are separate Freguesias and Paróquias. I hope 
this helps.
 
John Miranda Raposo


________________________________
From: Pam Santos <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:49 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Name of other church near Bretanha


As I said before I been helping someone with their Cabral Lindo genealogy. I am 
not having any luck in finding them in Ajuda de Bretanha. So what is the other 
churches near there were they could be?  I can't even find my Francisco Raposa 
and Maria Sao Jose.  -- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to