How about Pilar de Bretanha?
 
 
In a message dated 9/26/2012 1:49:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

As I  said before I been helping someone with their Cabral Lindo genealogy. 
I am not  having any luck in finding them in Ajuda de Bretanha. So what is 
the other  churches near there were they could be?  I can't even find my 
Francisco  Raposa and Maria Sao Jose.   
-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to  
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when  
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged,  or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group  at 
_http://groups.google.com/group/Azores_ (http://groups.google.com/group/Azores) 
.  
Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will 
 take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to