Good Girl!!!   :)


________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Furtado in Pleasanton, CA


Leanne ~

Thank you for researching her on Ancestry.   That was very kind of you to do 
the research.

I have a picture of my Father with this person.  I wrote Saint Augustine 
Catholic Church in Pleasanton and asked them if they would please give me the 
name of his God Mother so that both the Pleasanton Museum and I could identify 
her in the picture.

They were kind enough to do that and now I have a name for the woman in the 
picture.  I was hoping that someone in the group was a Furtado whose Ancestor 
lived in Pleasanton, during the early 1900's.  

Anyway, thank you again, for your time and assistance.  I will add the info 
that you shared with the picture.



Ally
Vieira Anselmo ~ Sao Miguel
Pinheiro & Nunes ~ Faial-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to