I have a Jose Freitas in my tree, he was born around 1880, i dont know who his children where, do you know who his parents or siblings are? I believe he was from Madeira.
On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:01:25 AM UTC-7, Marilyn Nerveza wrote: > I am looking for Jose Enos Freitas, I think he was born in 1837. His > daughter is Joaquina Freitas, she was born 1857 or 1863 in Flores, > Portugal. She was married to Manuel Fernandez on 1884 in Hilo, Hawaii. She > died on 22 May 1908 in Hawaii or California.Please help me!!!! > -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

