Marylin,

Do you have any sources for your information?  I looked at the Hawaii
Archives for the 1884 marriage record, but there was none found. I have a
large database of Flores. The closests I find is from a Fajazinha marriage
from 1854.11.23

for Jose Inacio de Freitas and Policena Emilia do Corocao de Jesus.

Eric Edgar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Marilyn Nerveza <[email protected]
> wrote:

> I am looking for Jose Enos Freitas, I think he was born in 1837. His
> daughter is Joaquina Freitas, she was born 1857 or 1863 in Flores,
> Portugal. She was married to Manuel Fernandez on 1884 in Hilo, Hawaii. She
> died on 22 May 1908 in Hawaii or California.Please help me!!!!
>
> --
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions
> when they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to