Sorry Sam, rushing out the door again.

This marriage mostly follows the form, but there are a couple of
discrepancies as you have pointed out.  The marriage is January.  I've seen
some marriages during Lent that mention they are doing their Lenten thing,
but January is not Lent.

The date after the priest or bishop's name?  I don't know.  If I had to
take a guess, that's the date he began serving the people there.

As for the date at the bottom?  Too much vinho?

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to