De: Adrian Martins <adrianmartins1...@gmail.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sebastiao Vieira-Help with Grandparents names
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Terça-feira, 30 de Outubro de 2012, 4:17

I need some help deciphering the maternal and paternal grandparents of
Sebastiao Vieira- Filho to Andre Vieira & Maria Joaquina
They are hard to read and I did my best trying to figure them out. Below is
what i came up with...
Paternal side - Caitone Vieira & Margarida Agundao or Alunaio??
Maternal side - Raymundo Borges/joseph?  & Francisca Maria
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.
Link below.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-PV-QUATRORIBEIRAS-B-1784-1815/TER-PV-QUATRORIBEIRAS-B-1784-1815_item1/P86.html