I agree with Shirley. Seems Margarida da Ascenção. I was wrong

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

--- Em ter, 30/10/12, Shirley Allegre <shir...@digitalpath.net> escreveu:

De: Shirley Allegre <shir...@digitalpath.net>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sebastiao Vieira-Help with Grandparents names
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Terça-feira, 30 de Outubro de 2012, 18:40

Here is what I think that it says:

Sebastiam
son legitimate of Andre Vieira, native of Santa
Beatris in Quatro Ribeiros
and Maria Joaquina, native of Senhor Santo Christo,
island of Faial.
PATERNAL
Caetano Vieira X Margarida de Ascencao
PATERNAL
Raymundo Joseph X Francisca Maria
BORN 20 January
1798  (Sebastiam's birth date.)
BAPT 28 Jan 1798
GODFATHER
Francisco Caetano, son of Caetano Vieira
&
Margarida de Ascencao
Francisco was native of Santa Beatris.
AND
Maria de Jesus
daughter of Pascoal Joseph & Josefa
Maria
Maria was native of Sao Felippe in Ribeira Sequa
(Seca) the island of Sao Jorge.

Hopefully someone else will be able to read this
better than I can.

Shirley in CA