Try contacting the Portuguese Hawaiian Genealogical Society, 810 N.
Vineyard Blvd., Room 11, Honolulu HI 96817
Phone: (808) 841-5044
Hours: The PGSH is currently on a very limited schedule. Please call the
office to verify hours they are open.

Maybe they have city directories.  They have a volunteer there that I think
is on this list.  He is on the IslandRoutes list for sure.  Something weird
about his name.  Either Dan or George.  His email addy has one name, but he
signs with the other name.  If he's on this list, hopefully, he'll contact y
ou.

Achada