De: Judi Phillips <jude2...@msn.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: S. Miguel line att: Judi
Para: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Quarta-feira, 7 de Novembro de 2012, 13:19

Marcio,This Manoel da Costa Ponte married Maria de Medeiros is the grandfather
of Josepha Medeiros Pacheco in my chart.  That is all I have on him.I also have
a Manoel da Costa Ponte son of Jose da Costa And BeatrIz Goncalves, born 23 Apr
1645 in Sao Jose, Ponta Delgada, married Catarina da Costa 1690 in Santo
Antonio alem Capelas, died in Capelas 29 Jan 1741.  He is in my paternal line.I
can get you more on him if needed.Judi

Sent from my iPad