Thanks I have all that. I just need to know if it states where the bridges parents are from?
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Hermano C. Pires <[email protected]>wrote: > Hello Pam > Here is what I make out > > 25 November 1792 Antonio Luiz de Medeiros son of Bernardo de Medeiros > (deceased) and Victoria Rosa with Jacinta Rosa, daughter of Francisco de > Pimentel and Barbara da Conceicam (Conceicao) bithe deceased. > > Hope that helps. > HermNO > > ------------------------------ > Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:24:52 -0800 > Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] translation > From: [email protected] > To: [email protected] > > > I need help with where the bride's parents are from? I have a baptism > that says her father Francisco Pimentel was from Santa Cruz, Flores. I have > looked from 1760-1768 for a marriage in Faja de Baixo, and still looking. > I know normally they would marry at the wife's parish but is it possible > they married in Flores instead? > -- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions > when they arrive. > For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the > right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my > membership." > > -- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions > when they arrive. > For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the > right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my > membership." -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

