Pam, from what I make out, it says that they are from this same parish. (Faja 
de Baixo).

Sent from my iPod

On 2012-11-27, at 7:24 PM, Pam Santos <[email protected]> wrote:

> I need help with where the bride's parents are from?  I have a baptism that 
> says her father Francisco Pimentel was from Santa Cruz, Flores. I have looked 
> from 1760-1768 for a marriage in Faja de Baixo, and still looking.  I know 
> normally they would marry at the wife's parish but is it possible they 
> married in Flores instead?
> -- 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
> they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
> <SMG-PD-FAJADEBAIXO-C-1759-1804_0092 Luis de Medeiros and Jacintha Rosa.jpg>

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to