Hi Giovanni,
The previous page that is listed is complete, therefore, it is not the
one you are looking for. It does look as though there is at least one
page missing, and as you said, probably more. Obviously, records as
old as this tend to have lost pages. This is one of the "bad luck"
cases, however, CCA may be able to advise you where the loose pages
may have been included, but, I wouldn't hold out much hope for that
avenue.

Looking closely, there is some information that may help you
ultimately find your ancestor's name. On the top line, it mentions the
groom's mother, Brianda Cordeira, and, her native parish, Santa
Beatriz das Quatro Ribeiras. It goes on to mention the bride, Maria
Gaspar, dau. of Gaspar (Roiz?), and his first wife, Vitoria Roiz,
deceased.

If you research the Obitos (deaths) for Maria Gaspar, it should list
her husband's name (even if she may have remarried, as previous
spouses are sometimes mentioned in a person's obito.
Another possibility is that if you know the names and dates of this
couple's children, you can get the father's name from their baptismal
records.

As for the long list of witnesses, it's the first time I've seen that
many listed - however, older records, may have originally had
narratives that were later abandoned, in an effort to make them more
succinct. Normally, the format used was directed by the mother church,
or the diocese. In this record it appears that some of the names are
those of priests. Priests or other dignitaries, would normally have a
title, or an abbreviated title, ahead of the name.

Hope some of this helps...