Thank you for that suggestion. it does look like Reveredo but I hadn't come
across that name before.

Also do you think that the names Perieria and Teixeira could have been
mixed up in the record as I have suggested below????  I would appreciate
any advice on this. There is no other possibility in the timeframe in
Uzelina where they all seemed to come from.

Diane