Hi Diane,

Well, I think the help is not over yet!!!!........... I found something very interesting for you!

Look at page below (CCA Azores), pg at your right,  record at top :

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-URZELINA-O-1737-1774/SJR-VL-URZELINA-O-1737-1774_item1/P48.html

It is an obit which was missing....  More, this has at the very end additional information,
which might help you dig into something else.

Let me know if you need  any translation to English.

Good luck!

Ary Santos
Sao Paulo/Brazil.