I have the following info on this family.

Descendants of José Machado Laureano

Generation No. 1

1.  JOSÉ MACHADO2 LAUREANO  (ANTÓNIO SILVEIRA1 DE QUADROS) was born 17 Feb 1868
in Ribeira Seca, ilha de S. Jorge.  He married ISABEL SILVEIRA DE AZEVEDO 09
Sep 1901 in Ribeira Seca, ilha de São Jorge, daughter of ANTÓNIO JORDÃO and
BÁRBARA DE AZEVEDO.  She was born 03 Jun 1875 in Ribeira Seca, ilha de S.
Jorge, and died 14 Nov 1957 in Santa Clara Co., CA, USA.

Notes for ISABEL SILVEIRA DE AZEVEDO:
Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943
about Izabel s Laureano
Name: Izabel s Laureano
Arrival Date: 28 Sep 1908
Age: 33 Years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1875
Gender: Female
Ethnic Background: Portuguese
Port of Departure: St Michaels, Azores, Portugal
Ship Name: Canopic
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name: Jose M Laureano
Last Residence: St Jorge,Azr
Birthplace: Reba Secca, St Jorge,Azr
Microfilm Roll Number: 126

Children of JOSÉ LAUREANO and ISABEL DE AZEVEDO are:
                   i.    ANTÓNIO3 LAUREANO, b. 05 Dec 1902, Ribeira Seca, ilha
de S. Jorge; m. FRANCISCA MENDONÇA, 09 Jun 1921, San Jose, Santa Clara Co., CA,
USA.
                  ii.    MARIA, b. 19 Jul 1904, Ribeira Seca, ilha de S. Jorge;
d. CA, USA.

Notes for MARIA:
Emmigrated with mother

Marcio Borba