I have one from Lagoa (Rosario) from Dec 26, 1776 though it's unusual in
one other respect.  It's the baptismal record of Marianna do Rego, daughter
of Andre do Rego and Anna do Rego.  Her birth was one year, almost to the
day, before the marriage of her parents which is what makes it different
from all the other records.  Each parent is listed separately along with
his/her parents (the grandparents of Marianna).  I've not seen any other
records with grandparents prior to 1800 or so.
David Perry