---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Leitz <dlle...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Lajes, Pico names for David da Silva
Cornell
To: azores@googlegroups.com

David,

It looks like I have a connection, also.  My great, great, great uncle
Manuel Silveira Cardoso, (died 1May1872) is the brother of Jose Silveira
Cardoso.

Judy,

I also have Joao Carlos da Silveira and Maria do Rosario in my family.
They would be on my paternal grandmother's side six generations back.

Linda Leitz