  From: brownat68
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 4:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Plymouth, MA Family

  There is a George Jesse in that picture, I wonder if this is the same Jesse
family I remember growing up in North Plymouth. George had a wife Maryann.

  It was said that my grandfather Joesph Furtado and George Jesse were cousins
from a family connection back in the Azores but I do not have access to and
cannot read the records in the Azores to see how. Do people on this forum have
access to those records?

  Joseph Michael Furtado, wife Edith
  Birth 1913 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA

  Death 1975 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA

  Father name:
  Antonio Miguel Furtado, wife Maria do Rosario Luiz

  Birth 1873 in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel, Açores, PT

  Death 21 June 1950 in Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

  Allen